BCDA Must Pay CJHDevCo - Court of Appeals #RichFamousLife

14 comments



BCDA Must Pay CJHDevCo - Court of Appeals #RichFamousLife

The eviction decision of Baguio City Court had done so much damage for CJHDevCo and BCDA case. It reverberated throughout the Camp John Hay’s entire population. Even the businesses and businessmen are in constant fear of expulsion. Their ways of living are connected to the longest-running legal case brought about by Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) versus Camp John Hay Development Corporation (CJHDevCo) .

Sad to know that this squabbling of legal matters is still on-going which procured much disappointments and heartaches. Unlikely, the dirty tactics done by BCDA in the past, gave the rolling environment for the residents, third parties, Baguio City council especially the sub-lessees of CJHDevCo.

The tourist spot of the Philippines is experiencing the development which bound to be broken by ways of its management leader, who cannot organize properly and plant solutions to the problems. It creates bountiful negative effects that much to be reported to the people.

The city council had done their share to mediate the 19 conditions to BCDA and properly demanded its agreement. They made it notable points wherein BCDA President Arnel Casanova could not fathom to answer them back.

Likewise, the tribunal decision, that BCDA must reimburse the developer’s rent payments worth P1.42 billion. It also directed CJHDevco to return more than 240 hectares of leased property - inclusive of all new constructions and permanent improvements… in good and tenantable condition in all respects, reasonable wear and tear excepted. This tribunal decision made another wave of BCDA’s wrath to CJHDevCo and its sub-lessees who feared for their fate inside the camp.

The BCDA’s “Deed of Assignment” could not neither extinguish the true nature and fate of these businessmen. The negative actions done by BCDA added to its way of dealing them in different manner eluding the proper turnover of the camp. Moreover, CJHDevCo will not vacate the camp unless BCDA pays the 1.42B pesos.

The Court of Appeals (CA) has delayed the CJHDevCo eviction from Camp John Hay until BCDA pays them the money, but also ordered the group to hand over its sub-lease contracts to the Bases Conversion Development Authority (BCDA), which is taking over the disputed property again. The sub-lessees have gain with this new Court Order because they are buyers in good faith and not a party in arbitration of CJHDevCo’s case.

This a good sign for the people concerned inside the Camp John Hay. It will release the tension for the meantime and it will find new ways to properly arrange the bad elements done by BCDA.
Likewise, the government leaders must mediate to stop this unending legal case and put forward the PPP program in the best manner.


14 comments:

  1. Simpⅼy wisһ to say your article is аs astounding.

    Thе clearness on your post is јust great ɑnd that i cօuld assume you're a profеssi᧐naⅼ in this suƅject.
    Well together ԝith yߋur peгmission allow me to grasp your fеed to
    stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you a million and pleaѕe keep up the enjoyаble work.


    check my blоg : How To Lock Files The Planet Using Just
    Your Bⅼog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I
    get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way
    I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement
    you access consistently quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the website is extremely
    good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled
    blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.

    Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not even know how I finished up here, however I thought this
    submit used to be great. I do not understand who you are
    however definitely you're going to a famous blogger in case you are not already.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I in finding this matter
    to be actually one thing which I feel I might never understand.

    It kind of feels too complex and very huge for me.
    I am having a look ahead to your next post, I'll try to get the
    dangle of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this web site is
    truly good and the visitors are genuinely sharing pleasant thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this web site gives quality depending articles and additional material, is there any other site which presents such data in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We stumbled over here different web page and thought I should check
    things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look
    forward to finding out about your web page again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be
    waiting for your further post thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks , I've just been searching for info about this topic for ages and yours is
    the greatest I have found out till now. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you
    certain about the supply?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your method of describing all in this article is
    in fact good, all can simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My relatives all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know I am getting know-how every day by reading such
    good articles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not certain the place you are getting your information, however great
    topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or figuring out more.

    Thanks for magnificent information I was in search of this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My Photo
A freelance writer, blogger and transport coop counselors.
All Rights Reserved@Fernando Lachica 2014. Powered by Blogger.